- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 32 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 35 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 42 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 56 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the 2013 model year, the Crosstour got a facelift and the more-efficient (albeit terribly named) "Earth Dreams" engine. While the newer model now gets better MPG, you're not going to be able to ride for long considering they did nothing to address the terribly uncomfortable seat.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,312 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.