- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 38 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 41 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 48 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 62 days ago
2013 Honda Crosstour
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: For the 2013 model year, the Crosstour got a facelift and the more-efficient (albeit terribly named) "Earth Dreams" engine. While the newer model now gets better MPG, you're not going to be able to ride for long considering they did nothing to address the terribly uncomfortable seat.
Worst 2013 Crosstour Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems2
- AC / heater problems1
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- wheels / hubs problems1
- windows / windshield problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Crosstour Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Crosstour compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Crosstour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crosstour.