- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 11 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 18 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 32 days ago
2012 Honda Crosstour
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda dropped the "Accord" prefix for the 2012 model year. The new name is now just Crosstour.
Worst 2012 Crosstour Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problems8NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- body / paint problems2
- AC / heater problems1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- steering problems1
- suspension problems1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Crosstour Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Crosstour compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Crosstour overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crosstour.