- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 14 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 67 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 76 days ago
Premature Brake Wear
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Honda dropped the "Accord" prefix for the 2012 model year. The new name is now just Crosstour.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 20,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 8 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replace brakes (3 reports)