- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 35 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 38 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 45 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 59 days ago
2012 Honda Crosstour
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Honda Crosstour
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Honda Crosstour by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
2012 Honda Crosstour AIR BAGS:SIDE/WINDOW NHTSA Campaign #12V030000
Summary: Honda is recalling certain model year 2012 Accord and Crosstour vehicles. The driver-side or passenger-side side curtain airbag inflator may not have been manufactured according to correct specifications.
Consequence: In the event of a crash, the side curtain airbag may fail to deploy, increasing the risk of injury.
Actions: Honda will replace the driver's side or passenger's side side curtain airbag as needed free of charge. The safety recall began on February 24, 2012. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-800-999-1009. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #12V030000 »