- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 8 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 10 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 61 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 70 days ago
2003 Honda Element
Accessories - Interior Problems
2003 Honda Element Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Key Won't Go Into Ignition6
- Dash Indicator Blinking "D"2
- Recall On Ignition Switch2
- Dead Odometer1
- Driver's Seat Broke Off Track1
- Power Door Locks Not Working1
- Rear View Mirror Has Too Many Blind Spots1
- NHTSA: Seats6
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly4
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Anti-Theft Devices1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Element Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Element compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Element overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Element.