- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 18 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 19 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 26 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 2: Honda Settles Takata Airbag Charges For $85 Million news | 50 days ago
Honda TSB #A19050B
2018 Honda Fit
Affected Component: STEERING
- ServiceNews Article - When removing and installing a cable reel, you need to keep both the cable reel and the steering angle sensor in position. If you don't , the VSA indicator may come on along with one or more VSA DTCs. And when you run the Neutral Memorization Procedure in the i-HDS, it won't complete.
Click a tab for more information.