- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 6 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 14 days ago
- January 30: Honda Malaysia Reports Takata Airbag-Related Death news | 25 days ago
- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 37 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.
Worst 2014 Odyssey Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- uncomfortable seats6
- date and time does not sync with phone1
- door opens while driving1
- huge headrests third row seat create unsafe blind spots1
- navigation system doesn't work1
- rear seat rattles going over bumps1
- seats collect lint, hair & dust like magnet1
- TPMS failure1
- unsafe reflection1
- NHTSA: Seats3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Odyssey Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Odyssey compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Odyssey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Odyssey.