- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Honda Says Airbag Inflators Were Installed Incorrectly recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: Honda Sensing Lawsuit Says 2017 CR-Vs Are Dangerous news | 7 days ago
- May 1: Honda Makes 600,000 House Calls Over Takata Airbags news | 23 days ago
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 36 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.