- October 19: Honda Recalls 2019 Insight, Odyssey and Ridgeline recalls | 1 days ago
- October 19: Honda Recalls Civics and CR-Vs to Fix Steering Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 21 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 22 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.