- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 12 days ago
- November 27: Honda CR-V Gas Fumes Lawsuit Still Has Breath news | 15 days ago
- November 18: Honda Odyssey Second-Row Seat Problems Injure 46 recalls | 24 days ago
- November 14: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Lawsuit Tossed news | 28 days ago
- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 89 days ago
2014 Honda Odyssey
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 and 2015 Honda Odyssey shows an early trend of transmission problems with clunking/jerking when shifting gears.
Most of these Odyssey transmissions are still under warranty, but so far Toyota generally hasn't been able to diagnose or fix the clunking problem — that's the reason for our low rating. Some owners have reported it was a stuck solenoid, & in a few cases Honda has replaced the entire transmission.
As more of these Odysseys start exceeding the 60,000-mile powertrain warranty limit, buyer beware.