- October 9: Recall: 2019 Honda CR-V Owner's Manual Has Wrong Info recalls | 11 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 13 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 64 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 73 days ago
Honda Recall Q3V: Fuel Pump Feed Port May Crack And Leak
2017 Honda Ridgeline
A crack in the fuel pump feed port can allow pressurized fuel to leak out, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017-2019 Ridgeline trucks. Exposure to acids, such as from car wash soaps, can result in the fuel pump feed port cracking.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, if necessary, and install a fuel pump cover, free of charge. The recall began March 14, 2019. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. The recall number for this recall is Q3V.
Click a tab for more information.