- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 11 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 37 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 41 days ago
2017 Honda Ridgeline
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Honda Ridgeline
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Honda Ridgeline by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
A crack in the fuel pump feed port can allow pressurized fuel to leak out, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
Corrosion of the wiring harness can cause increased electrical resistance, unexpectedly activating the vehicle stability assist (VSA) system, increasing ... Read more »