- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 23 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 31 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 37 days ago
Honda Recall B2R, C2P, Z2Q: SRS May Become Disabled Due To Manufacturing Error
2019 Honda Ridgeline
In the event of a crash, if the air bags or seatbelt pretensioners do not function as intended, there would be an increased risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2019 Honda Insight, Odyssey, and Ridgeline vehicles. The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) control unit may have a manufacturing error, possibly resulting in the air bags or seatbelt pretensioners not deploying in the event of a crash.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will replace the SRS unit, free of charge. The recall began November 8, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are B2R, C2P, and Z2Q.
Click a tab for more information.