- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- May 14: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Settled news | 2 days ago
- May 6: Hyundai Recalls 2021 Elantra For Seatback Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- May 5: Hyundai Nu Engine Recall Ordered Over Piston Oil Rings recalls | 11 days ago
- May 4: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport ABS Recall Follows 18 Fires recalls | 12 days ago
2012 Hyundai Azera
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Hyundai Azera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Hyundai Azera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the occupant is incorrectly classified, in the event of a crash necessitating airbag deployment, the airbag may deploy with greater or lesser force than appropriate, resulting in an increased risk of injury. ... Read more »