- December 14: Hyundai Elantra Brake Light Switch Recall For 390,400 Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 32 days ago
- October 29: Sunroof Airbags May One Day Protect You in Rollover Crashes news | 48 days ago
- October 28: Investigation Closed Into Hyundai Sonata Seat Belt Problems investigations | 49 days ago
- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 58 days ago
2012 Hyundai Azera
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Hyundai Azera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Hyundai Azera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
2012 Hyundai Azera AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE NHTSA Campaign #13V264000
Summary: Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Azera vehicles manufactured May 22, 2012, through November 23, 2012. The occupant detection system may fail to properly differentiate whether the front passenger seat occupant is an adult, a child or a child restraint seat.
Consequence: If the occupant is incorrectly classified, in the event of a crash necessitating airbag deployment, the airbag may deploy with greater or lesser force than appropriate, resulting in an increased risk of injury.
Actions: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will recalibrate the airbag system. The recall beagan on August 13, 2013. Hyundai's recall number is "Campaign 111." Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V264000 »