- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 12 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 28 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 50 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 51 days ago
- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 78 days ago
2012 Hyundai Azera
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Hyundai Azera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Hyundai Azera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
2012 Hyundai Azera AIR BAGS:FRONTAL:SENSOR/CONTROL MODULE NHTSA Campaign #13V264000
Summary: Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Azera vehicles manufactured May 22, 2012, through November 23, 2012. The occupant detection system may fail to properly differentiate whether the front passenger seat occupant is an adult, a child or a child restraint seat.
Consequence: If the occupant is incorrectly classified, in the event of a crash necessitating airbag deployment, the airbag may deploy with greater or lesser force than appropriate, resulting in an increased risk of injury.
Actions: Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will recalibrate the airbag system. The recall beagan on August 13, 2013. Hyundai's recall number is "Campaign 111." Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V264000 »