- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 17 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 19 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 29 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 34 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 34 days ago
2012 Hyundai Azera
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Hyundai Azera
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Hyundai Azera by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the occupant is incorrectly classified, in the event of a crash necessitating airbag deployment, the airbag may deploy with greater or lesser force ... Read more »