- July 3: Hyundai Venue Recall Issued For Exploding Pretensioners recalls | 2 days ago
- June 11: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- May 27: Hyundai NEXO Vehicles Recalled For Hydrogen Leaks recalls | 39 days ago
- May 24: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Affects Accent and Elantra recalls | 42 days ago
- May 18: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq 5 SUVs After Rollaway Incidents recalls | 48 days ago
Hyundai TSB #20-EE-002H(1)
2020 Hyundai Kona
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This bulletin describes the mandatory procedure to submit battery test data electronically for battery warranty claims by running the GDS Battery Claim App. The App must be run right after an incident battery is removed from the vehicle or after a battery charge is completed which qualifies for a warranty. It must be run at any time between RO open and close dates.
Click a tab for more information.