- August 7: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 11: Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids Recalled Again Following Fires recalls | 33 days ago
- July 3: Hyundai Venue Recall Issued For Exploding Pretensioners recalls | 41 days ago
- June 11: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- May 27: Hyundai NEXO Vehicles Recalled For Hydrogen Leaks recalls | 78 days ago
2020 Hyundai Kona
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2020 Hyundai Kona
Official recalls have been issued for the 2020 Hyundai Kona by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
A damaged engine may stall, increasing the risk of a crash. In addition, oil may leak onto hot exhaust components, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
An incorrect GAWR could result in the vehicle being overloaded, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »