- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 27 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 38 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 84 days ago
Hyundai Recall 077: Fuel Tank
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the wall thickness of the right forward baffle of the fuel tank may be below specifications.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel tanks and, if necessary, replace them. All vehicles are either still at the manufacturing plant or in dealerships. No vehicles have been sold to consumers.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.