- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 42 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 50 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 71 days ago
Hyundai Recall 077: Fuel Tank
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the wall thickness of the right forward baffle of the fuel tank may be below specifications.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel tanks and, if necessary, replace them. All vehicles are either still at the manufacturing plant or in dealerships. No vehicles have been sold to consumers.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.