- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 8 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 18 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 30 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 34 days ago
Hyundai Recall 077: Fuel Tank
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage
- On certain sport utility vehicles, the wall thickness of the right forward baffle of the fuel tank may be below specifications.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel tanks and, if necessary, replace them. All vehicles are either still at the manufacturing plant or in dealerships. No vehicles have been sold to consumers.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.