- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 4 days ago
- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 30 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 30 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 47 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Structure Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem