- November 25: Hyundai and Kia Car Thefts in Milwaukee Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- November 20: Hyundai Sudden Acceleration Petition Alleges 8 Fatalities investigations | 6 days ago
- November 5: Hyundai Palisade Master Cylinder Recall: Contaminated Brake Fluid recalls | 22 days ago
- November 1: Hyundai Santa Fe Valve Cover Gasket Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- October 27: Hyundai Seat Belt Pretensioner Exploded: Recall Announced recalls | 31 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Wire Harness With Converter Module
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Without the circuit protection, the module can overheat possibly resulting in a fire.
- Curt manufacturing is recalling certain tow package wiring harnesses, part number 55538, that connect tow vehicle lighting circuits to trailer lighting circuits sold for use on certain model year 2009 through 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles. The units are not water-tight and moisture can seep into the converter module and defeat the module's internal circuit protection.
- Curt manufacturing will notify owners and replace the tow package wiring harness. The remedy will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on October 17, 2011. Owners may contact curt manufacturing at 1-715 831-8713.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.