- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 11 days ago
- April 2: More than 1,300 Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe Fires Reported investigations | 19 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai Veloster Fire Recall Ordered To Update Software recalls | 23 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 30 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 34 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Wire Harness With Converter Module
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Without the circuit protection, the module can overheat possibly resulting in a fire.
- Curt manufacturing is recalling certain tow package wiring harnesses, part number 55538, that connect tow vehicle lighting circuits to trailer lighting circuits sold for use on certain model year 2009 through 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles. The units are not water-tight and moisture can seep into the converter module and defeat the module's internal circuit protection.
- Curt manufacturing will notify owners and replace the tow package wiring harness. The remedy will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on October 17, 2011. Owners may contact curt manufacturing at 1-715 831-8713.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.