- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 21 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 78 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Wire Harness With Converter Module
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Without the circuit protection, the module can overheat possibly resulting in a fire.
- Curt manufacturing is recalling certain tow package wiring harnesses, part number 55538, that connect tow vehicle lighting circuits to trailer lighting circuits sold for use on certain model year 2009 through 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles. The units are not water-tight and moisture can seep into the converter module and defeat the module's internal circuit protection.
- Curt manufacturing will notify owners and replace the tow package wiring harness. The remedy will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on October 17, 2011. Owners may contact curt manufacturing at 1-715 831-8713.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.