- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 38 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 42 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 50 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 71 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Wire Harness With Converter Module
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Without the circuit protection, the module can overheat possibly resulting in a fire.
- Curt manufacturing is recalling certain tow package wiring harnesses, part number 55538, that connect tow vehicle lighting circuits to trailer lighting circuits sold for use on certain model year 2009 through 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles. The units are not water-tight and moisture can seep into the converter module and defeat the module's internal circuit protection.
- Curt manufacturing will notify owners and replace the tow package wiring harness. The remedy will be performed free of charge. The safety recall began on October 17, 2011. Owners may contact curt manufacturing at 1-715 831-8713.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.