- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 12 days ago
- April 2: More than 1,300 Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe Fires Reported investigations | 20 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai Veloster Fire Recall Ordered To Update Software recalls | 24 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 35 days ago
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.