- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 0 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 7 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 16 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 33 days ago
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.