- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 12 days ago
- April 2: More than 1,300 Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe Fires Reported investigations | 20 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai Veloster Fire Recall Ordered To Update Software recalls | 24 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 35 days ago
Hyundai Recall 112: Right Front Axle Shaft Can Fracture
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
A fractured front axle may result in a loss of power to the wheels. Additionally, if the vehicle is parked without the parking brake applied, it may roll away. Either condition increases the risk of a crash.
Power Train — Axle Assembly — Axle Shaft
- Hyundai is recalling certain model year 2013 front wheel drive Santa Fe Sport vehicles manufactured July 13, 2012, through March 12, 2013; and equipped with 2.4 liter engines. Due to a manufacturing issue, the right front axle shaft may fracture.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front axle shaft assembly, free of charge. The recall began on September 19, 2013. Owners may contact Hyundai Custom Care Center at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's recall number is 112.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.