- February 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson and Santa Cruz Vehicles Over Roof Trim recalls | 1 days ago
- January 20: Hyundai Shutdown of Bluelink 3G Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- January 18: Hyundai and Kia Headlight Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Kona Electric Vehicles May Suddenly Lose Power recalls | 42 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 61 days ago
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving10
- Engine Blown9
- Engine Shudders At Low Speed2
- Cracked Cylinder Head1
- Engine Hesitates When Taking Off From A Stop1
- Engine Light On1
- Engine Non-Responsive At Random Times1
- Engine Turns Over, Won't Start1
- Fuel Injector Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine188
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.