- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 18 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 33 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 43 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 43 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Damaged Tire Sidewall May Cause Rapid Air Loss
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
The damaged sidewall may result in a separation between the belt edges which could cause tread detachment or rapid air loss, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Sidewall
- Hyundai is recalling certain model year 2014 Santa Fe vehicles manufactured November 5, 2013, through November 15, 2013, and equipped with P235/65R17 103T Continental Crosscontact LX tires. The tires may have a damaged sidewall.
- Hyundai notified dealers to suspend sales of affected Santa Fe Sport vehicles equipped with the P235/65R17 103T tires, and replace them with alternative tires. All affected vehicles were remedied prior to retail sale. Owners may contact Hyundai Customer Care Center at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.