- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 63 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 69 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Damaged Tire Sidewall May Cause Rapid Air Loss
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
The damaged sidewall may result in a separation between the belt edges which could cause tread detachment or rapid air loss, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Sidewall
- Hyundai is recalling certain model year 2014 Santa Fe vehicles manufactured November 5, 2013, through November 15, 2013, and equipped with P235/65R17 103T Continental Crosscontact LX tires. The tires may have a damaged sidewall.
- Hyundai notified dealers to suspend sales of affected Santa Fe Sport vehicles equipped with the P235/65R17 103T tires, and replace them with alternative tires. All affected vehicles were remedied prior to retail sale. Owners may contact Hyundai Customer Care Center at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.