- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 13 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 21 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 42 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 56 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Damaged Tire Sidewall May Cause Rapid Air Loss
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
The damaged sidewall may result in a separation between the belt edges which could cause tread detachment or rapid air loss, increasing the risk of a crash.
Tires — Sidewall
- Hyundai is recalling certain model year 2014 Santa Fe vehicles manufactured November 5, 2013, through November 15, 2013, and equipped with P235/65R17 103T Continental Crosscontact LX tires. The tires may have a damaged sidewall.
- Hyundai notified dealers to suspend sales of affected Santa Fe Sport vehicles equipped with the P235/65R17 103T tires, and replace them with alternative tires. All affected vehicles were remedied prior to retail sale. Owners may contact Hyundai Customer Care Center at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.