- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 2 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 49 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 6,248 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.