- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 53 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 63 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 69 days ago
Hyundai Recall 177: Bolts Damaging Side Curtain Air Bags
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
In the event of a crash, if the air bags become damaged during deployment they may not inflate properly, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles. The Side Curtain Air Bag (SCAB) mounting bolts may interfere with and damage the air bags during deployment.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will install a protective cover over the SCAB installation bolts, free of charge. The recall began December 3, 2018. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 177.
Click a tab for more information.