- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 57 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 65 days ago
- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 80 days ago
Hyundai Recall 177: Bolts Damaging Side Curtain Air Bags
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
In the event of a crash, if the air bags become damaged during deployment they may not inflate properly, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles. The Side Curtain Air Bag (SCAB) mounting bolts may interfere with and damage the air bags during deployment.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will install a protective cover over the SCAB installation bolts, free of charge. The recall began December 3, 2018. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 177.
Click a tab for more information.