- October 18: Hyundai and Kia Car Fires Get the Attention of Congress news | 6 days ago
- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 10 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 57 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 68 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 87 days ago
2006 Hyundai Sonata
2006 Hyundai Sonata Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Instability While Driving4
- Front Tire Arms Worn2
- Rear Suspension Noise1
- NHTSA: Suspension51
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.