- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 11 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 19 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 40 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 54 days ago
2006 Hyundai Sonata
2006 Hyundai Sonata Suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- instability while driving4
- front tire arms worn2
- rear suspension noise1
- NHTSA: Suspension48
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.