- November 30: Hyundai Panoramic Sunroof Settlement is Final news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Palisade Recall Will Protect Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- November 7: Hyundai and Kia Power Window Lawsuit Filed in California news | 37 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Elantra and Ioniq Hybrid Wheels May Detach recalls | 52 days ago
- October 23: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars At Risk of Stability Problems recalls | 52 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 116,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
fuel system problem