- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 64 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 68 days ago
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Siezed8
- Stalling On Acceleration5
- Engine Failure3
- Stutters At Acceleration3
- "Check Active Air Flap System"2
- "Do Not Drive' Warning2
- Car Jerks Forward In Park, Hybrid System Not Working1
- Revs High1
- NHTSA: Engine26
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Sonata Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata Hybrid.