- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 2 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 49 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 60 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 79 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Siezed8
- Stalling On Acceleration5
- Engine Failure3
- Stutters At Acceleration3
- "Check Active Air Flap System"2
- "Do Not Drive' Warning2
- Car Jerks Forward In Park, Hybrid System Not Working1
- Revs High1
- NHTSA: Engine29
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Sonata Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata Hybrid.