- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 13 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 27 days ago
- April 24: Hyundai Engine Oil Sludge Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 29 days ago
- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 60 days ago
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Siezed7
- Stalling On Acceleration5
- Engine Failure3
- Stutters At Acceleration3
- "Check Active Air Flap System"2
- "Do Not Drive' Warning2
- Car Jerks Forward In Park, Hybrid System Not Working1
- Revs High1
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Sonata Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata Hybrid.