- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 4 days ago
- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 30 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 30 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 47 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 57 days ago
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Worst 2012 Sonata Hybrid Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine siezed7
- stalling on acceleration5
- "check active air flap system"2
- "Do Not Drive' warning2
- engine failure2
- stutters at acceleration2
- car jerks forward in park, hybrid system not working1
- revs high1
- NHTSA: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Sonata Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata Hybrid.