- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 5 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 23 days ago
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »
If the seat belt linkage detaches from the seat belt anchorage, it can not properly restrain the occupant in the event of a crash, increasing the risk ... Read more »
In the event of a crash, if the seat belts detach from the anchor pretensioners, it can increase the risk of injury. Read more »