- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 15 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Incorrect Window Stickers news | 47 days ago
- December 4: Hyundai Engine Recall For Gamma, Nu and Theta II Engines recalls | 49 days ago
- November 29: Hyundai and Kia Fires Cost Automakers Another $137 Million news | 54 days ago
Windshield Wiper Motor Failure
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 55,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new motor installed (2 reports)
accessories - exterior problem