- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 15 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 17 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 27 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 32 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 32 days ago
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.