- January 20: Hyundai Shutdown of Bluelink 3G Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- January 18: Hyundai and Kia Headlight Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Kona Electric Vehicles May Suddenly Lose Power recalls | 35 days ago
- December 6: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 54 days ago
- November 3: Hyundai Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Expanded recalls | 87 days ago
ABS Light On
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 40,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace hydraulic module (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem