- March 6: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Includes 4,700 U.S. Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Follows Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 86 days ago
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Lost Power2
- Esc Light Comes On1
- NHTSA: Electrical System45
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Veracruz Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Veracruz compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Veracruz overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Veracruz.