- July 17: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe and Sonata Over Fuel Leaks recalls | 8 days ago
- July 4: Hyundai Class Action Lawsuit: Kona EV and Ioniq EV news | 21 days ago
- June 13: Genesis GV80 Class Action Lawsuit Says SUVs Vibrate news | 42 days ago
- May 15: Hyundai Kia Engine Defect Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- May 14: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Settled news | 72 days ago
Oem Fuel Pump Gone Bad Twice
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 138,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
fuel system problem