- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 4 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 18 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 34 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 56 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Unknown Or Other Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 100,100 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: