- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 2 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 16 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 32 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 54 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 55 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 107,071 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.