- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 41 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 49 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 70 days ago
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.