- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 21 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 78 days ago
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.