- October 19: Hyundai Smart Trunk Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Hyundai Kia Settlement Reached In Car Fires Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 66 days ago
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.