- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 39 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 40 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 62 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 65 days ago
Jeep Preliminary Evaluation PE07009: ENGINE STALL
2006 Jeep Commander
Power Train:Automatic Transmission:Control Module (Tcm, Pcm)
- ODI has received 76 vehicle owner complaints alleging incidents of engine stall while driving in model year (MY) 2006 through 2007 Jeep Commander vehicles (subject vehicles).some of the complaints reported one or more incidents of engine stall with a simultaneous loss of some or all lighting systems, including headlamps.two engine stalls resulted in a vehicle crash.in its response to a request for information, DaimlerChrysler corporation (DCC) indicated that it has not determined the cause of engine stalling in the subject vehicles and that it hasformed a multi-disciplinary task force to investigate the issue. This investigation has been upgraded to an engineering analysis (EA07-007) to further assess the frequency, scope and potential safety consequences of the alleged defect.
- Documents (7)
- CLOSING RESUME APPROVED * 04/27/07 * p
- MFR IR RESPONSE LETTER
- OPENING RESUME APPROVED- '*' 02/12/2007 '*P'
- IR TO MFR * 02/20/07 * p
- DAIMLERCHRYSLER RESPONSE TO 4/10/2007 WITH ENCLOSURES 1,2,3,4,5,8
- OCC 8/7/2007 LETTER TO DAIMLERCHRYSLER GRANTED CONFIDENTIAL TREATMENT TO DAIMLERCHRYSLER 4/10/2007 LETTER TO OCC
- DAIMLERCHRYSLER 4/10/2007 LETTER TO OCC REQUEST FOR CONFIDENTIAL TREATMENT
Click a tab for more information.