- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 38 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 39 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 61 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 64 days ago
Jeep Defect Investigation DP06002: PETITION RE: UNINTENDED ACCELERATION
2006 Jeep Commander
PETITION RE: UNINTENDED ACCELERATION
Engine And Engine Cooling:Engine
Fuel System, Other:Fuel Injection System
Power Train:Automatic Transmission:Control Module (Tcm, Pcm)
Vehicle Speed Control
- ODI received a petition requesting a defect investigation concerning unintended acceleration in the 2006 Jeep Commander stemming from a fatal incident that occurred in Delaware in December 2005.after a careful review of the circumstances surrounding this incident, ODI finds no evidence to indicate the influence of a manufacturing defect.likewise, no similar complaints concerning this model exist in the ODI complaint database.accordingly, the petition is denied.ODI reserves the right to revisit this issue in the future should circumstances warrant.
Click a tab for more information.