- January 7: Jeep Wagoneers and Jeep Grand Wagoneers Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Headlight Failures Cause Recall recalls | 39 days ago
- December 17: Jeep Wrangler 4xe SUVs Recalled Over Odometer Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- December 6: Jeep Wrangler Corrosion Warranty a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 50 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 68 days ago
Jeep Defect Investigation DP06002: PETITION RE: UNINTENDED ACCELERATION
2006 Jeep Commander
PETITION RE: UNINTENDED ACCELERATION
Engine And Engine Cooling:Engine
Fuel System, Other:Fuel Injection System
Power Train:Automatic Transmission:Control Module (Tcm, Pcm)
Vehicle Speed Control
- ODI received a petition requesting a defect investigation concerning unintended acceleration in the 2006 Jeep Commander stemming from a fatal incident that occurred in Delaware in December 2005.after a careful review of the circumstances surrounding this incident, ODI finds no evidence to indicate the influence of a manufacturing defect.likewise, no similar complaints concerning this model exist in the ODI complaint database.accordingly, the petition is denied.ODI reserves the right to revisit this issue in the future should circumstances warrant.
Click a tab for more information.