- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 5 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- July 5: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Renegades With Upland Trim recalls | 10 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 30 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 48 days ago
Jeep Recall : Aftermarket Performance Suspension Systems
2009 Jeep Commander
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle crash.
- Rock krawler is recalling 44 performance suspension systems sold as aftermarket equipment for use on the vehicle listed above. These suspension systems were produced with grade 2 carriage bolts instead of the proper grade 5 carriage bolts. The improper grade 2 carriage bolts could experience a loss of clamping force for the bottom strut fork.
- Rock krawler will notify owners and provide a free remedy. The safety recall began on October 15. 2008. All the affected untits have been remedied. Owners may contact rock krawler at 1-518-270-9822.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.