- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 20 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 23 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 36 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 36 days ago
2009 Jeep Commander
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Jeep Commander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Jeep Commander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the vehicle shifts into neutral, it may roll away increasing the risk of a crash or personal injury. Read more »
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead ... Read more »
In the event of a crash, the driver's airbag may not properly inflate and may not be able to properly protect an occupant, increasing the risk of injuries. Read more »