- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 13 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 50 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 53 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall U86: Insufficient Coating On Rear Brake Caliper Pistons
2018 Jeep Compass
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan and Jeep Compass, 2018 Dodge Journey, and 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons on these vehicles may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U86.
Click a tab for more information.