- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 17 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 17 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 28 days ago
2018 Jeep Compass
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2018 Jeep Compass
Official recalls have been issued for the 2018 Jeep Compass by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the lower control arm separates, it can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating air bag deployment, unsecured inflator mounting nuts outside of the cushion assembly are potential projectiles that ... Read more »
An instrument cluster that is too bright, and cannot be dimmed, can reduce the driver's ability to see at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »