- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Steering Issues recalls | 16 days ago
- October 12: Jeeps and Rams Have Seat Belt Retractor Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Causes Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
Jeep Recall T65: Oil Pump Failure Causing Engine Stall
2018 Jeep Compass
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee and Compass vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. The engines may have a cracked oil pump housing that can result in oil pump failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 5, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T65.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.