- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 17 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 54 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 57 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 59 days ago
Jeep Recall T65: Oil Pump Failure Causing Engine Stall
2018 Jeep Compass
If the oil pump fails, the engine will stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Cherokee and Compass vehicles equipped with 2.4L engines. The engines may have a cracked oil pump housing that can result in oil pump failure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the oil pump, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began December 5, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T65.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.