- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 16 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 16 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 27 days ago
Jeep Recall U42: Lower Control Arm Separation
2018 Jeep Compass
If the lower control arm separates, it can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Compass vehicles. The front lower control arms may be incorrectly welded, potentially resulting in a control arm separation.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the front lower control arms, free of charge. The recall began May 31, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U42.
Click a tab for more information.