- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 13 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 50 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 53 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall U42: Lower Control Arm Separation
2018 Jeep Compass
If the lower control arm separates, it can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Compass vehicles. The front lower control arms may be incorrectly welded, potentially resulting in a control arm separation.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the front lower control arms, free of charge. The recall began May 31, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U42.
Click a tab for more information.