- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 10: Jeep 9-Speed Transmission Problems Land in Court news | 12 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 15 days ago
- August 28: Jeep Wrangler Recall Issued After Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 25 days ago
Jeep TSB #08-027-20
2018 Jeep Compass
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 2.4L Ignition Coil Boot Replacement This bulletin involves replacing all four ignition coil insulating boots. Customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further investigation the technician may find thatone or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) have been set:P0300 - Multiple Cylinder Misfire P0301 - Cylinder 1 Misfire. P0302 - Cylinder 2 Misfire. P0303 - Cylinder 3 Misfire. P0304 - Cylinder 4 Misfire. Some customers may also experience the following condition:Rough running engine.
Click a tab for more information.