- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 10: Jeep 9-Speed Transmission Problems Land in Court news | 12 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 15 days ago
- August 28: Jeep Wrangler Recall Issued After Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 25 days ago
Jeep TSB #09-004-20
2018 Jeep Compass
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:MANIFOLD/HEADER/MUFFLER/TAIL PIPE
- No Weep Hole In Muffler Assembly This bulletin involves drilling a weep hole in the muffler assembly. The customer may describe a crank, no start condition, in freezing temperatures. This condition can be caused by condensation freezing in the muffler assembly.
Click a tab for more information.