- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 10: Jeep 9-Speed Transmission Problems Land in Court news | 12 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 15 days ago
- August 28: Jeep Wrangler Recall Issued After Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 25 days ago
Jeep TSB #18-044-20
2018 Jeep Compass
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Flash: Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Updates This bulletin involves reprogramming the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) with the latest available software. Customers may experience one or more of the following conditions:Intermittent Engine Stop/Start (ESS) operation(Sales Code ECL only). Reduced battery life(Sales Code ECL only). Hard or no start condition (under certain conditions after the fuel tank has been filled with a different fuel type). False low oil pressure lamp illuminated in the cluster. A hard or no start condition when using only E22 fuel. Oil change message was displayed at the wrong time. When Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) is illuminated, the normal cruise control active message is displayed (Sales Code NHZ). Additional enhancement included in this software:Alternator Smart Charging calibration improvements.
Click a tab for more information.