- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 17 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 17 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 28 days ago
Jeep Recall U86: Insufficient Coating On Rear Brake Caliper Pistons
2019 Jeep Compass
A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Disc — Caliper
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Dodge Grand Caravan and Jeep Compass, 2018 Dodge Journey, and 2019 Jeep Cherokee vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons on these vehicles may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U86.
Click a tab for more information.