- May 29: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Loss of Steering recalls | 6 days ago
- May 23: Jeep Windshield Lawsuit Alleges Glass Cracks and Breaks news | 12 days ago
- May 21: FCA Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee and Jeep Grand Cherokee L recalls | 14 days ago
- May 17: Jeep Cherokee Power Liftgate Recall Follows Fires recalls | 18 days ago
- May 10: Jeep Recalls Cherokees to Prevent Rollaway Incidents recalls | 25 days ago
Uconnect Box Requires Service
2022 Jeep Compass
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2022 Compass problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
click to see larger images
I purchased the Compass on 12/9/21. On 12/11/21 I got an error message that said "Uconnect Box requires service. Please visit an authorized dealer." I called and the dealer could not get me in for a couple weeks. Once I turned the car off, the message went away. It would come back randomly, sometimes a few times a day, sometimes once every few weeks. I took it in for service and was told they could not troubleshoot because the message was not active.
It took me another several weeks before the message appeared during a time I could get it to the dealership immediately without turning the car off, so they could troubleshoot while the message was still on the screen. My car was dropped off on 1/11/22 and was there for 8 full weeks while they tried different things to fix the issue (part of that delay was waiting on parts). The replaced the TBM2 module and tested, and returned the car to me on 3/8/22. On 3/26/22 the same message popped up again.
Later on 3/26 I got a pop up that indicated there was a software update available. I updated the software and have not had the issue since. The car is currently in for service and they are checking to see if anything needs to be reset/fixed due to the error on 3/26 prior to the update.
- Carrie W., Granite City, US